- Design and build infrastructure for CDP, including monitoring systems, alerting systems, etc.
- Improve and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Maintain services after they go live and guide the team following the incident procedure.
- Familiar with operation skills in UNIX/Linux and network.
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with public cloud (i.g. GCP, AWS, Azure), GCP is a big plus.
- Familiar with at least one programming language such as golang, bash, etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in database administration.
- Experience with at least one log gathering tool (i.g. Elasticsearch, fluentd and kibana.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or others.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and familiar with related tools such as Terraform.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com