- Research and analysis state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and NLP models to meet company business objectives.
- Researching and developing machine Learning models to predict user preference and behavior for better personalization.
- Prototyping with practical algorithms and AI models, gathering data, training model and fine-tuning hyperparameters.
- Building and deploying robust and scalable model application to production with Google cloud platform components.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalence. Master degree preferred.
- Intermediate skills in at least one programming language (like C, C++, Java, or Python)
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras or Pytorch
- Experience with applied machine learning to real-world datasets
- Theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in Machine Learning/Deep Learning and NLP.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on experience in ML/AL and Google cloud platform, particularly Cloud AutoML, Cloud ML engine (Vertex AI), or Cloud ML API.
- Working knowledge of recommender systems.
- Participate in open source projects or have Github repos for side projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org