We are looking for an enthusiastic and resolute Public Relations Specialist to manage iKala's overall external and internal brand communications. This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with the company's executives and cross-functionally with different departments to create a cohesive and impactful brand story through compelling narratives and a variety of communication vehicles.
- Developing communication strategies and tactics for the company's public relations roadmap to effectively reach the target audience and achieve brand communication goals.
- Maintaining and driving strategic media relations to uphold company's brand.
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to launch company's solutions, campaigns and facilitate customer success stories or partnership announcements.
- Working with PR, design, HR, and marketing teams to manage and update the company's owned media and social media channels, such as official website, Facebook and LinkedIn in accordance with the overall communication strategy.
- Acting as the main liaison for iKala's award-winning employer branding initiatives and delivering creative, impactful culture and employee stories to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining and analyzing BI dashboard to boost digital communication performance, creating data-driven strategies with high-performing ideas.
- Handling corp-level communication events and CEO office activities, such as press events, speaker sessions, and other important communication & branding activities.
- A minimum of 2 years of PR experience in B2B technology industry; mix of agency and in-house experience desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of social media content curation and management with a good understanding of social KPIs.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and industry trends and advancements in technology.
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
- A good team player.
- Passionate in learning all aspects of corporate communications.
- Familiar with design software and technologies including but not limited to Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing.
- Familiar with web design and publishing.
- Experience with content writing and basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org