- Assist with the development and maintenance of social media content bank.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Create and distribute content such as social posts, blogs, infographics and videos on iKala's owned media.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Assist in website content maintenance.
- Assist in creating BI dashboard for permanence management.
- Support CEO office's weekly chores.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication in Chinese and English.
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
- A keen sense of aesthetics and attention to details.
- Team player.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Undergraduate/ Graduate in the senior year.
- Familiar with design software and technologies (Including but not limited to Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Familiar with web design and publishing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com