- Plan and conduct web, SEO/SEM, e-newsletters, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze the figures from Google Analytics, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Responsible for video marketing campaigns.
- Support online & offline events and all the related programs.
- Cooperation with product marketing team to ensure digital & content strategy is aligned with company objectives and messaging priorities.
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- At least 3 years' experience in digital marketing relevant functions.
- Proven track record of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Experience in social strategy and content planning, and social platforms management.
- Experience in hosting online & offline events, such as workshops and webinars.
- Ability to multitask; inter-personal skills, team work, and communication skills
- Background in SaaS, digital service or agency is ideal.
- General knowledge in B2B services and cloud markets.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, MailChimp and Line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com