- Partner with business leaders to offer constructive advice and solutions and ensure HR strategies/policies are in line with business goals.
- Provide strategic expertise relating to Organizational Development, C&B, Performance and Talent Management for the effective growth of a rapidly expanding function.
- Implement and contribute to regional HR strategic initiatives and improve processes.
- Provide performance management guidance to leaders. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with leaders and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations where necessary.
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning for a rapidly growing team.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in multiple HR disciplines, including performance management, building a high performance culture.
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior leaders.
- Deep knowledge of employment law in multiple jurisdictions is ideal.
- Working knowledge of HR operations & functions.
- Strong and logical communication ability and a strategic, problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Merge & Acquisition experience is highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org