On behalf of iKala, you will act as a trusted advisor, to develop and leverage relationships with C-level executives in response to their business challenges and goals. You advocate the value propositions of iKala Cloud, and provide customers in the region with the best solutions for their needs. You will play a key role in the rapid growth of iKala business in the region.
- Develop and execute HK business plan
- Exceed set business objectives.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around iKala cloud services
- Influence (or impact) customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Possess the technical ability to explain iKala cloud services.
- Compose and submit tenders.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
- 10 years of technology-related sales or business development experience.
- Prior experience working in a large enterprise is highly desired
- Prior experience promoting infrastructure, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Prior experience working with customer engineers, iKala partners and customer technical leads in cloud adoption or related implementation projects.
- Based in Hong Kong.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com