- Write well-thought-out, maintainable and reusable ETL jobs.
- Design and optimize data processing pipelines according to business requirements.
- Design well-understanding data cleansing strategy.
- Analyze and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
- Participate in our agile processes, working towards, and contributing to, the goals and vision of our roadmap.
- Collaborate with product, design, engineers(frontend, backend, data, devops), data scientists, and business development teams to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Mentor other data engineers when needed.
- Are able to write high quality code in a programming language. (Golang and Python are our main programming languages but it is not a must.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of distributed file systems, object based storage and storage optimization.
- Familiar with workflow design.
- Familiar with Git and Git flow.
- Familiar with Relational database or NoSQL database.
- Experience with public cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure), GCP is a big plus.
- Experience with OpenAPIv3.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, including Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI or others.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with the concept of TDD/BDD/DDD.
- Experience with monitoring system ex. Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, GCP Stackdriver.
- Experience with logging system ex. EFK, AWS CloudWatch, GCP Stackdriver.
- Familiar with the concept of RESTful and REST API frameworks, ex. Flask, FastAPI, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com