- Work with GM of KOL Radar to manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Responsible for local partnership management：
A. Teach the cooperated partners to understand the KOL Radar solution.
B. Help the cooperated partners to sell the KOL Radar solution.
C. Make and produce the required materials, like sales deck, to assist the cooperated partners.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with KOL Radar HQ：
A. Summarize the local partners progress.
B. Feedback on the local market's requirement.
C. Synchronize the new solution provided by KOL Radar.
- At least 3 years working experience. Prefer 5 years up working experience.
- Familiar with digital advertisement solution and eco-system in Japan.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Good analytical, documenting and communication skill.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitasked. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients/ partners.
- Previous experience working with digital advertising agencies and consultancies.
- Has entrepreneur experience or spirit.
- Familiar with influencer marketing.
- The experience on FMCG, Cosmetics, Luxury, and eCommerce will be a plus.
- Fluent in Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org