- Work with TW HQ/Japan office members to create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Responsible for local partnership development and management, to grow iKala Japan businesses.
- Independently and/or in partnership with the appropriate iKala partners to develop, refine and implement the business strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with TW members. With updated information, satisfy partners' needs, manage and encourage KOL Radar partners for business expansion.
- At least 3 years experience of business development (prefer 5 years up).
- Familiar with digital advertisement solutions and eco-system in Japan.
- Reading and writing proficiency in English communication is required.
- Good analytical and communication/presentation skills.
- High-level of business acumen. Ability to offer proactive solutions to drive new businesses.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitask. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/partners on their marketing/digital strategy.
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients/ partners.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Experience of working with advertising agencies, digital advertising agencies and digital marketing consultancies.
- Working experience at digital marketing agencies, especially influencer marketing experience.
- Familiar with influencer marketing.
- Has entrepreneur experience or spirit.
- The experience in FMCG, Cosmetics, Luxury, and eCommerce will be a plus.
- Reading and writing proficiency in Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org