- Identify and review product requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Design, write, execute, and maintain tests for web application and platform APIs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities with Scrum team members.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Assess the current set of automation test cases and tools and then make recommendations on our automation strategy.
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression and end-to-end testing.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Work collaboratively with product stakeholders to identify defects, QA process improvements and prepare for the future.
- Over 5 years of web application, API service or mobile app testing experience.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experienced in testing EC/ERP/Billing systems.
- Experience in Docker, Jenkins, and cloud platform.
- Experienced in programming or test automation.
- Familiar with DB operation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com