- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Provide troubleshooting for customer
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Account manager and Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Able to work independently and in shifts including evenings and weekends. Shifts include 12:00 to 18:00 and 18:00 to 00:00
- Part-time position with 30 hours per week
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Native in the Thai language and strong reading and writing in English
- Very responsive to supporting new and current paying users inquiries
- Learn new product features
- Ability to work independently to investigate customer's inquiries and troubleshoot
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org