【About iKala Shoplus】
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company – Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Provide troubleshooting for customer.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Account manager and Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Able to work independently and in shifts including evenings and weekends. Shifts include 09:00 to 17:00 and 16:00 to 00:00.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Native in the Thai language and strong reading and writing in English.
- Very responsive to supporting new and current paying user's inquiries.
- Learn new product features.
- Ability to work independently to investigate the customer's inquiries and troubleshoot.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment.
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org