【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Provide troubleshooting for customer.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Account manager and Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Able to work independently and in shifts including evenings and weekends. Shifts include 09:00 to 18:00 and 15:00 to 00:00.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Native in the Thai language and strong reading and writing in English.
- Very responsive to supporting new and current paying user's inquiries.
- Learn new product features.
- Ability to work independently to investigate the customer's inquiries and troubleshoot.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment.
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org