【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a marketing manager – content, you'll be the owner of our organic pipeline growth. You'll be responsible for shaping our content strategy and creating good user experience through written words. You'll also take care of user journey and provide useful communication to bring values to the customers at the right time, in the right way.
- Research, produce and edit content that converts across every touchpoint (longform, social, landing page, email etc.) based on customer insight, SEO keyword analysis and cross-functional input.
- Own Inbound Marketing funnels, conversion paths and ROI.
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing, Technology and Product Managers to develop best in class content, user experience, and promotion of product features.
- Manage customer lifecycle communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing (B2B preferred), with 3+ years of experience in SEO, content creation, content marketing or inbound marketing.
- Highly organised, meticulous, detail-oriented and experienced with running a tight editorial planning and execution process.
- Excellent copywriting and content creation skills.
- Robust understanding of SEO, UX and well versed in using analytics to drive strategic thinking behind content decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Data-driven and user-centric mindset.
- Ecommerce relevant industry experience is a plus.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org