【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a product manager in Shoplus, you are the centric of the whole product team. Your mission is to understand what problems users encounter, identify the key demand we should solve, define and iterate solutions to meet the requirement. You'll co-work with designers, engineers, data analysts and key partners. Also, manage developing tickets of backend, website, ios and Android platform.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Define requirements via users interviews, business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, user flows etc.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues
- Run scrum and be one of the scrum master, providing day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements.
- 2+ years of web, mobile web, and mobile app product management experience
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Based in Taiwan
- Remotely communicate with local product manager and other team members to understand the market (if needed)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com