- Responsible for positioning/messaging, content, and programs to commercialize our products and new features.
- Partner with regional marketing members in Shoplus operating markets, including Thailand and the Philippine to implement marketing activities.
- Core metrics will include lead and upsell goals, feature adoption, and the satisfaction of our Sales and Product colleagues.
- A digital marketing leader with experience in SaaS SMB product digital marketing specializing in digital lead acquisition, post-lead funnel optimization, revenue generation, and conversion rate optimization.
- Native or fluent in English, speaking one of any SEA region languages e.g Thai, Tagalog, Malay or Vietnamese is a plus.
- Product Expert: Develop a strong understanding of our product and be familiar with how it works with the rest of the related tech stack (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, eCommerce software).
- Customer Expert and Champion: Know the needs, buyer journey, language, and overall mindset of the SMB customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate.
- Data and Insights: In collaboration with the analyst team, develop a strong focus on analyzing the data around the business (funnel metrics, test results, sales process insights from sales pipeline, customer research). Collaborate with the Customer Insights leader on the research required for our SMB segment.
- 4-6 years experience in a product marketing role for a SaaS company.
- Experience marketing to small businesses, a portfolio of high-quality SMB-targeted collateral that demonstrates your ability to write and deliver effective content.
- Familiar with the setting of working with multinational teams.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org