- Being an International Sales Specialist / Manager, you will represent Shoplus to develop relationships, convert sales, and work closely with partners both locally and internationally with focuses in Asia in the commerce ecosystem. You are required but not limited to the following tasks.
- Develop a business network and create business opportunities, manage your pipeline and convert sales for Shoplus internationally with main focus in the Philippines
- Meet commercial targets in revenue and margin
- Establish and maintain relationships with the value chain at the senior level of our target customers
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer accounts management matters such as the timely and successful delivery of solutions, additional requests, or escalations as needed
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, engineering teams and across other business units to deliver the best product/solution to the customers
- Align with Headquarter (Taiwan) to research, create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, manage and grow the portfolio of partnership
- Be responsible for establishing local partnership (including commercial negotiation, contract/agreement management) and maintain strong relationships
- Deliver sales pitches to all types of audiences including SMEs, international enterprises including senior management within these organizations
【Required Experience and Skills 】
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales
- Ability to close deals and meet sales targets
- A demonstrated sales track record with international enterprise customers
- A passionate, respectful and strong team player with the ability to communicate customer feedback with product management, sales colleagues, and other teams to build better solutions for customers
- High-level of business acumen with top of class communication and networking skills.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to cope with uncertainties and look for solutions proactively
- Analytical, logical and active with problem-solving.
- A native speaker of Filipino (Tagalog). Fluent in English.
- Wide networking among e-commerce industry start-ups and businesses
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Hands on building e-commerce or related business field ecosystems
- Based in Manila, the Philippines. Business travels to HQ and other SEA countries when required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org