- We are looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- SDET Engineer responsibilities include plan automated operation architecture, develop automated test tools or scripts, and execute automated tests. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- The SDET technician role plays an important part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Planning, design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Develop and maintain automation framework.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD – Cucumber/JBehave).
- Experience in Zalenium/Selenium Grid.
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web, and mobile app testing experience.
- Over 3 years of experience in automating tests using Java/Python/C++, use open-source frameworks (selenium, Appium) for automated program development.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in Docker, MySQL.
- Experience in Serenity-BDD or Screenplay pattern.
- Understanding of advanced Java concept.
- Java background preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com