We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to ensure product quality.
Software test engineer include creating test cases based on document specifications and manually testing software. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance indicators (such as defect density and number of unresolved defects)
The Software test engineer technician role plays an important part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Planning, design, develop and execute test case.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Support customer service to clarify issue.
- 1+ years of web, mobile web and mobile app testing experience.
- Have the programming ability to use Python programming language and understand the operation of SQL syntax.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in Docker, Jenkins, Google cloud platform.
- Understanding of advanced Python concept.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org