This senior marketing specialist will be responsible for creating product content and marketing collaterals and organizing online and offline events. S/he will be responsible for all marketing activities to achieve marketing goals such as leads, organic traffic, share of voice (SOV), conversion rate. S/he will co-work closely with PM, RD, sales to ensure our product marketing strategy is aligned with our business objectives.
- Responsible for planning and executing product marketing strategy to drive users acquisition and conversion rate and ultimately accountable for marketing KPIs.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates from others in the market.
- Create product content such as product pages, customer success stories, PR, social media posts, blog posts, e-newsletters, videos, brochures, trend report, industrial
eBook, whitepapers, sales kits etc.
- Organize and support online & offline events and all the related programs.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels such as website, blog, EDM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Line, media etc.
- Work closely with the agency to conduct A/B testing, optimize campaign performance and ensure campaigns will meet targets.
- Build cloud influencers and thought leadership via vlog, podcast, blog to increase fans, engagement, and impact in the market.
- Report to Marketing Manager to ensure product marketing strategy is aligned with company objectives and messaging priorities.
- 3-6 years' experience in B2B marketing and relevant functions.
- Experience in product strategy and content planning in IT companies.
- Proven track record of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Strategic thinking, self-motivated, proactive, open-minded, and with team spirit.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic about cloud, CDP, and KOL marketing.
- Background in marketing or business administration field.
- Experience in SaaS solutions and passionate about MarTech is a plus.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Google/Facebook Ads, MailChimp, WordPress, SEO tools, and Line.
|Job Category||iKala - iKala Cloud|