Vision and Mission
Artificial intelligence is transforming human society: now and the future. Our mission is to empower business with AI and make the technology beneficial to every stakeholders from individuals, organizations to enterprises.
iKala has launched multiple lines of products and services. We help people and companies in two major fields: "Digital Transformation" and "Data-Driven Marketing". Services include end-to-end digital transformation and data infrastructure service iKala Cloud; data-driven influencer marketing platform KOL Radar and AI-powered social commerce selling service Shoplus.
Technology and Product
iKala believes the foundation to a sustainable business is a customer-centric approach to technology development and product design. Co-founder Sega Cheng came from Google. He leads the team to actively pursue technological advancement and product improvement, and he invests heavily in research and development. He put together an elite team not seen anywhere else in Taiwan, with staff from first-tier companies such as Google, Yahoo!, HTC, MediaTek, and Microsoft. iKala's excellence in technology makes it a Google Technology Partner, Google Cloud Premier Partner, Google AdTech Partner, and Facebook Partner for Messaging Solution.
Freedom and Responsibility is the core DNA of iKala since day one. We believe that talents are the foundation of any corporation. iKala respects the opinion of all our employees, and we utilize a peer-based system when it comes to career advancement, such as Peer Review, Peer Interview, and Peer Bonus.
"Start from Taiwan and set sights on the world" has always been the ultimate goal of iKala. iKala is headquartered in Taiwan and operates in Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Philippines. And we are still growing.
- May request to work from home (WFH)
- Holiday bonuses: Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, employee birthday, Lunar New Year
- Performance bonuses: recruitment referral bonuses, talent referral bonuses, project bonuses and year-end bonuses
- Employee leave policy: in compliance with the Labor Standards Act. Menstrual leave for female employees (1 day per month), volunteer service leave (2 days per year), sick leave with full pay (3 days per year), paternity leave
- Others: TGIF afternoon tea, department parties, birthday parties, unlimited free snacks, self-serve coffee bar, movies, company trips, employee physical exams, employee training subsidies, etc.
- Open office space
- Multifunctional meeting room and recording studio
- Comfortable and quiet rest area
- Cheerful and positive atmosphere
- Youthful and creative team