【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus, The Fastest-Growing AI Social Commerce Technology Service in SEA.
A featured Facebook Business Partner, iKala's Shoplus is an award-winning AI-enabled social commerce integrated service. Based on its cutting-edge technology and human-centered product design mindset, Shoplus provides a one-stop solution including AI Live Selling, Smart Order Management System, and AI Social CRM across Facebook and Instagram for retailers and brands across SEA and Taiwan.
A new strategic initiative to bring a total commerce solution to our customers, Shoplus is seeking for an experienced and proven Commerce Operations Manager to develop and lead the Commerce services within Shoplus Thailand. We are looking for a self-driven and dedicated individual to be accountable to start the Commerce Operations team from scratch working with internal and external stakeholders and customers across Thailand and Asia.
1. Strategy and planning (20%)
- Set the overall Commerce strategy for Shoplus Thailand then execute on the strategy to enable the Commerce solution for our customers.
- Manage the quarterly and long-term business planning, including but not limited to sales projection and budget planning for the Commerce business.
- Responsible for conducting market/competitive/industry analysis; Analyze data to guide/develop business planning and promotional strategy for our customers.
2. Operations (50%)
- Become a cross-border commerce business expert including topics such as tax, compliance & regulation, import/export regulation and norms, product strategy, pricing tactics, supply chain management, and other related topics.
- Build connections and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the commerce space including business development team (Internal), product suppliers, fulfillment services, logistics companies, cross-border services, or other relevant marketing and business services. (External).
- Lead Shoplus drop-shipping services for both customers in Thailand and overseas customers exporting to Thailand.
3. Stakeholder & Customer Management (20%)
- Operationalize the commerce solution workflow and ensure product launch readiness working cross-functionally with product, marketing, finance, operations, Corp. BD team in Shoplus Taiwan & Thailand.
- Develop commerce solutions to fulfill customer needs with the respective business development team.
4. Others (10%)
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Make product feature suggestions for commerce services.
- Strong eCommerce or Social Commerce operations knowledge and tech-savvy.
- Experienced in cross-border commerce including working with Thailand Custom, government agencies, import/export companies, local fulfillment, and logistics companies.
- At least 5 years experience in online sales and eCommerce or social-Commerce with all-rounded knowledge such as merchandising, promotion, customer experience.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, problem-solving, communication, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and able to quickly adapt to new technology and tools
- Proactive and result-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and good teamwork and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com