【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a senior specialist – partner marketing, you'll be responsible for making allies with media, opinion leader and other brands to increase our leads and audience. You will sit in the marketing team and work closely with different functions from strategy, product to business development. You will also be in charge of creating content, collaterals to attract various types of partnerships.
- Develop and execute marketing plans across the full marketing mix of tactics (including in-person and virtual events, inbound marketing, brand/thought leadership) that drive brand awareness and expand new channel exposure.
- Build relationship with the media / influencers and opinion leaders to promote Shoplus.
- Coordinate PR release and events with local PR agency, Group PR and product team to ensure consistent branding communication.
- Create relevant content, collaterals to make partner engagement easy.
- At least 3 years of experience in partner marketing, B2B marketing, business development or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams in a project management capacity on high-profile projects.
- Outstanding organizational skills a high level of detail-orientation.
- Comfortable working in the multicultural workspace.
- Data-driven and user-centric mindset.
- Ecommerce relevant industry experience is a plus.
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment.
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com