【Shoplus – Social Commerce Enabler】
Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!
As a Shoplus senior product manager in Thailand, you are building a user-centered product. You will be responsible for understanding the local market, collecting feedback from Thailand users, co-working with Thailand and headquarter product managers to define most important problems and features.
You would work closely with headquarters members. We expect that you are able to do marketing research and share your insights with HQ members. Not only what users suffer from, but also competitor analysis, market trends, new technology, and so on.
You would work closely with the sales and marketing team in Thailand. We expect that you are able to manage every release, plan and drive go to market plan. Not only tell everyone what is going to release but also tell others why it's so important to users and us.
- Do marketing research including business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Coming up with the right questions to learn about the users and validate the designs for the research.
- Define the pain point from user interview, user feedback and data.
- Define solution and write down developing document with headquarters member.
- Organize outcome and feedback by user interview or data tracking from the application after every new feature launch and iteration.
- Manage release cycle and communicate with all stakeholders in Thailand.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues.
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- User-centric, Goal-oriented, Highly-motivated and Proactive self-starter.
- User interview skill.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment
*Must have a working visa or ID card in the local country*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org