- Work with senior management team (CEO, CFO, COO, etc) for fundraising strategy planning and execution.
- Coordinate fundraising activities including preparing business plans and fundraising documents, conducting initial fundraising investor pitch, and maintaining investor relationships.
- Assist with investment and M&A activities, such as deal sourcing, evaluation, and execution.
- Assist with post investment management or post merger integration.
- Other strategic financial projects as deemed necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of finance or business strategy related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, business management, or other related department.
- The ability to plan, manage and deliver projects independently.
- Fluent writing and speaking in Japanese (N1).
- Excellent business storyteller (presentation).
- MBA from leading business school.
- Experience in investment banks or securities underwriting firms.
- Experience in SEA or Japan fund raising projects.
- Connections to institutional investors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com