- Systems and solution design as well as implementation of new solutions to meet market/client needs.
- Development and maintenance data acquisition service.
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
- Refactor / Revamp our codebase as to continuously improve code quality.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language.
- Minimum of two years experience working in programming or information technology.
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools example gin, gorm, grpc etc.
- Experience with Relational database (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Experience working with a team.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- CI/CD, performance tuning experience.
- Experience with message queues such as RabbitMQ, Nats, NSQ etc.
- Experience in AWS Cloud or Google Cloud.
- Experience in microservice development or design.
- Experience with container such as docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience in using third-party SDK or API, such as facebook graph api, Google cloud api, open api.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com