- Write well-thought-out, maintainable code and API.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
- Participate in our agile processes, working towards, and contributing to, the goals and vision of our roadmap.
- Collaborate with product, design, engineers(frontend, backend, data, SRE), and business development teams to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Familiar with Golang.
- Experience with a relational database or NoSQL database.
- Experience with Git and Git flow.
- Experience with the concept of RESTful.
- Experience with public cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure), GCP is a big plus.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, including Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI or others.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with the concept of TDD/BDD/DDD.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org