- Overseas investment and M&A deal sourcing, evaluation, and execution
a. Market outreach, industry research, business plan analysis, including meetings with potential investments.
b. Networking with accelerators/incubators.
c. Coordinating and conducting due diligence process.
d. Carrying out financial modeling that supports the assessment of investment or M&A opportunities.
e. Executing the transaction process.
f. Direct outside advisors and consultants when required.
- Assist with post-investment management or post-merger integration.
- Work with CEO and CFO for post-B fundraising strategy planning and execution.
- Minimum 8 years of finance-related experience especially in public/private funding or investment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, business management, or other related departments.
- Outstanding analytical skills, commercial thinking, and corporate M&A skills.
- The ability to plan, manage and deliver projects independently.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English (must) and Japanese (plus) or Thai (plus).
- MBA from leading business school.
- Experience in venture capital firm or corporate venture department.
- Experience in SEA or Japan fundraising or investment projects.
- Experience in the IPO process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com