- Design, develop and maintain backend components for customer data platform(CDP)
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Communicate technical decisions through design docs, tech talks, and code reviews.
- Participate in our agile processes, working towards, and contributing to, the goals and vision of our roadmap.
- Collaborate with product, design, engineers(frontend, backend, data, SRE), and business development teams to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Familiar with Golang.
- Experience with relational databases or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any of message streaming (GCP PubSub, AWS KinesisStream, Kafka …) or message queue (Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ …)
- Experience with Git and Git flow.
- Experience with the concept of RESTful.
- Experience with public cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure), GCP is a big plus.
- Experience with OpenAPIv3.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, including Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI or others.
- Experience with Containerization, Kubernetes.
- Experience with the concept of TDD/BDD/DDD.
- Experience with Python3.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com