We are looking for a QA Team Lead/Senior QA Manager to lead, guide and manage the QA team in iKala, and help the team grow to the next level with automation abilities.
You will be leading QA engineers across 5 product lines. The major responsibility is to organize processes across teams to ensure our products meet the required quality efficiently prior to delivery. And you will be building the team with a substitute mechanism to prevent the single point of failure while keeping the best workforce utilization for the team's execution and growth.
The critical mission for this role is to bring in test automation, you will be responsible for initiating the infrastructure of automation and guiding our senior QA engineers to participate in automation testing development. Our ideal candidate will be an expert in both manual and automation testing and willing to get your hands dirty because sometimes you have to lead by example. If you hold a solid QA background and enjoy providing your experience to grow a team, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards for the whole company.
- Work closely with R&D and product teams to manage, develop, and implement processes to ensure products meet the required quality prior to delivery.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, OKRs, and commitments for business deliverables.
- Guide teams and take the lead in developing automated regression tests & test automation frameworks.
- Work towards improving team efficiency and capacity by identifying and tracking team KPIs and workload.
- Coach team and develop members' skills and capability with Career Dev Framework.
- Define R&R and implement hiring and onboarding of QA workforce.
- 2+ years experience in team management.
- 5+ years of professional technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Solid experience in testing and releasing end-to-end SaaS web/mobile products.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Familiar with automation testing tools for Web (Selenium, etc.), automated regression strategy & test automation framework.
- Experience transitioning a team to more automation testing.
- Good understanding of modern Agile processes and SDLC practices.
- Strong communication and influencing skills in both written and verbal.
- Familiar with using quality metrics to measure and track product quality.
- Experience in managing foreign remote QA team.
- Experience in e-commerce or mar-tech services/products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com