【KOL Radar – An AI Influencer Platform】
KOL Radar helps advertisers and brands find wanted influencers for high performance easily. KOL Radar provides the needed social analytics and can match the suitable influencers through our exclusive AI technology to reach targeted audiences.
As a senior product manager, you will be responsible for teaming with developers, designers, marketers and sales to build and shape KOL Radar platform service to match the needs of influencer marketing for advertisers, brand marketers and influencers.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Define requirements via marketing insights, user interviews, user data, business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Develop product documentation including specifications, user flows, etc.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues.
- Cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements. (better to be familiar with Scrum).
- 3+ years of web and mobile web product management experience.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- Fluently communicate with foreign people in English.
- Familiar with user data measurement and analysis
- Based in Taiwan.
- Sometimes traveling to KOL Radar severed regions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org