- Work with GM of KOL Radar to create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Responsible for the total revenue delivery in Japan.
- Responsible for local partnership/contract/agreement/documents management.
- General business planning and marketing strategy advice. Independently and in partnership with the appropriate iKala partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with KOL Radar HQ, get updates, satisfy needs, manage and encourage partners for deployment to be KOL Radar partner.
- At least 5 years working experience. Prefer 10 years of working experience.
- Familiar with digital advertising solutions and eco-system in Japan.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Good analytical, documenting and communication skills.
- High-level of business acumen. Ability to offer proactive solutions to drive new businesses.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitask. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/ partners on their marketing/ digital strategy.
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients/ partners.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Previous experience working with digital agencies and consultancies.
- Has entrepreneur experience or spirit.
- Familiar with influencer marketing.
- Fluent in Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org