- Work with GM of KOL Radar to to create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, and manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Responsible for local partnership/contract/agreement/documents management.
- Independently and in partnership with the appropriate iKala partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy.
- Set weekly/monthly meetings with KOL Radar HQ, get updates, satisfy needs, manage and encourage partner for deployment to be KOL Radar partner.
- At least 3 years working experience. Prefer 5 years up working experience.
- Familiar with digital advertisement solution and eco-system in Japan.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Good analytical, documenting and communication skill.
- High-level of business acumen. Ability to offer proactive solutions to drive new businesses.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitasked. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to take a consultancy approach towards advising clients/ partners on their marketing/ digital strategy.
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients/ partners.
- To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
- Previous experience working with digital advertising agencies and consultancies.
- Has entrepreneur experience or spirit.
- Familiar with influencer marketing.
- The experience on FMCG, Cosmetics, Luxury, and eCommerce will be a plus.
- Fluent in Chinese.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com