- Participate in the complete development lifecycle process as a core member of the development team.
- Develop, implement, and sustain test automation processes, practices, and controls in support of application and system requirements, development, and test activities throughout the SDLC.
- Lead and consult on test automation strategy, requirement, design, implementation, and execution.
- Create high-quality, maintainable scripts for automated test cases and the frameworks to execute and report them.
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain all test activities.
- Manage defects, ricks and scrum activities as a quality consultant in the team.
- Write and execute automated and manual tests as needed to provide an ongoing measure of the quality of the product.
- Ensure automated tests are integrated into CI/CD processes.
- Design, develop, and maintain automation systems and tools to be used by development and QA members.
- Evaluate the automated and manual test suites regularly to ensure we can keep balance between coverage and fast feedback cycles.
- 3-5 years of web application, API service or mobile app testing experience.
- Over 3 years of experience in automating tests by using Node.js/Python, use open source test frameworks (Selenium/Appium/Cypress/WebdriverIO) for automated program development.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experienced in testing EC/ERP/Billing systems.
- Experience in Docker, Jenkins, and cloud platform.
- Familiar with DB operation and ETL.
- Experience in information security protection and performance testing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com